WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com

WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Get a private watchdog tech
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm by chriz101

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:02 pm by chriz101

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 pm by chriz101

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:59 pm by chriz101

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:58 pm by chriz101

» You need MONEY
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

» Contact me if you need urgent MONEY
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

Forum
Top posters
chriz101
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_vote_lcapROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_voting_barROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_vote_rcap 
benchy
ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_vote_lcapROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_voting_barROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_vote_rcap 
solutiongiver
wocash2015
jinghost
PHZ-**reaganlat**
balzz321
alvarez1
soulfly999
kidlat

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shipcode

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines Empty
PostSubject: ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines   ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:26 am

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines Rootcon6

ROOTCON 6 which is the premier hacker conference in the Philippines is back again and will be held on September 7-8, 2012 at Cebu Parklane International Hotel.

ROOTCON comes from the two words “ROOT” (super user on Unix systems) and “CON” (conference). ROOTCON operation started 27-December-2008, registered as DEFCON Group 6332, and carried the name DEFCONPH. The group held two small gatherings under DEFCONPH – known as the BeerTalks.

After the two consecutive gatherings, DEFCON brought up their copyright protection concerns, having observed that the Philippine Hacker and InfoSec group was carrying a name very similar to theirs.

DEFCONPH was then renamed PinoyGreyHat, under which one conference was held before the founder finally decided to rebrand to a more neutral and conference-friendly name: ROOTCON. The name was officially changed on 09-August-2010.

With the same crew and team on board, ROOTCON is still the premier hacking conference in the Philippines. ROOTCON is open to everyone. Previous participants have included InfoSec personnel, developers, businessmen, students, lawyers, feds, and the like.

So what to expect from this con?

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines Hackercon

1. Awesome talks like Information Security, Web Application Attacks, Cyber Warfare, Cyber Crime, Lock picking, Vulnerability Discovery, Wireless Attacks, Reverse Engineering, Malware, Security Tools, Patch Management, Tools 101 (Metasploit, Nmap, etc.), and many more.

2. Cool activities like Hackista Challenge (CTF), Hacker Jeopardy, H4XØR BBQ, WiFi Shootout, WiFi Warrior (WiFi Cracking), beer drinking, and many more.

3. Meet new friends and old friends.

4. Receive ROOTCON swags and souvenirs.

5. /etc

So what do you need to do? Just get ready and be prepared for ROOTCON 6 Registration will be opened soon!

LINKS

Blog: blog.rootcon.org

Forum: forum.rootcon.org
Back to top Go down

ROOTCON 6 - Premier Hacker Conference in the Philippines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computer Stuff :: Tech News | General Info-
Jump to: