WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com

WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Get a private watchdog tech
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm by chriz101

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:02 pm by chriz101

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 pm by chriz101

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:59 pm by chriz101

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:58 pm by chriz101

» You need MONEY
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

» Contact me if you need urgent MONEY
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

Forum
Top posters
chriz101
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_vote_lcapValentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_voting_barValentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_vote_rcap 
benchy
Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_vote_lcapValentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_voting_barValentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_vote_rcap 
solutiongiver
wocash2015
jinghost
PHZ-**reaganlat**
balzz321
alvarez1
soulfly999
kidlat

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
benchy

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now Empty
PostSubject: Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now   Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 am

I was married to a very loving man who always tried to make me happy. He cooked for me and did whatever I wanted as soon as I requested so I could never have suspected that he was a serial cheater until a client of mine was accusing his wife of infidelity and seemed a hundred percent certain, we both employed the services of an ethical hacker to monitor his wife's activities on her cellphone..After the information came through I found out that my husband was having an affair with my client's wife and they usually met at a hotel somewhere in the suburbs.. Kudos to the hacker for his services because he didn't touch the target phone physically and got all her sms, call logs, web browser history, phone calls and even deleted messages. I don't know if its right to drop his contact for people in similar situations because I am 100% against INFIDELITY but text him if you absolutely have to.

contact via mail; jhomesuite, sms: 9173008575, whatsapp: +1 909 443 4644
Back to top Go down

Valentine Hacking Offer- Hire now
Page 1 of 1