WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com

WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Get a private watchdog tech
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm by chriz101

chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:02 pm by chriz101

chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 pm by chriz101

chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:59 pm by chriz101

chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:58 pm by chriz101

» You need MONEY
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

» Contact me if you need urgent MONEY
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

Forum
Top posters
chriz101
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_vote_lcapchat with your friends through MS-DOS I_voting_barchat with your friends through MS-DOS I_vote_rcap 
benchy
chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_vote_lcapchat with your friends through MS-DOS I_voting_barchat with your friends through MS-DOS I_vote_rcap 
solutiongiver
wocash2015
jinghost
PHZ-**reaganlat**
balzz321
alvarez1
soulfly999
kidlat

chat with your friends through MS-DOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kidlat

kidlat

chat with your friends through MS-DOS Empty
PostSubject: chat with your friends through MS-DOS   chat with your friends through MS-DOS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:37 pm

1. All you need is your friends IP
address and your Command
Prompt.

2. Open your notepad and write
tis code as it is.................. I
would prefer you to copy this !

@echo off
:A
Cls
echo MESSENGER
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message: net send %n% %m%