WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com

WELCOME TO pinoyhackerz.drkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine hacks

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Get a private watchdog tech
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm by chriz101

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:02 pm by chriz101

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 pm by chriz101

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:59 pm by chriz101

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:58 pm by chriz101

» You need MONEY
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:25 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 pm by chriz101

» Do you need MONEY?
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

» Contact me if you need urgent MONEY
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 6:11 pm by chriz101

Forum
Top posters
chriz101
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_vote_lcapBaraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_voting_barBaraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_vote_rcap 
benchy
Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_vote_lcapBaraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_voting_barBaraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_vote_rcap 
solutiongiver
wocash2015
jinghost
PHZ-**reaganlat**
balzz321
alvarez1
soulfly999
kidlat

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eloisaperez

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone   Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Philippines: Have you always wanted to play Filipino card games like Tong-its and Pusoy Dos? How about Lucky 9 and Pekwa? Ring a bell? Being a Filipino, it’s like a rite of passage to know how to play these traditional Filipino games. It’s good news that Access Mobile, creator of P2P VAS, introduces the first and only game that offers not only one but four traditional Filipino games. It has been released in the Philippine Android market at March 19, 2015 and is also available in the Philippine Apple market since February 26, 2015.

Baraha Tayo is a Filipino application made by Filipinos, for Filipinos. It offers a wide range of card games like Tong-its, Pusoy Dos, Lucky 9 and Pekwa. All game types can be played online. Players gamble using Ginto (Gold), place their bets and battle against other online players. Players can choose and create tables where they can play with others. Also, players can add friends for more fun and excitement. Friends can be good enemies in games too, right?

Baraha Tayo is really easy and fun to play since the same rules apply from the traditional card games you know. In case your mind needs some refreshing, the rules of the games are there to help you too. Baraha Tayo also has an in-app chat feature where you can chat with other players in real time! Level up from being a Beginner and be ranked among the Top Earning and Top Class! How? By winning and gaining more Ginto!

Internet and Facebook or Gmail connectivity is needed to play Baraha Tayo. But if you choose to just play as guest, you can do so too! Pimp up your profile by hitting the Shop and changing your avatar. Friends are vital in this game for Baraha Tayo also offers sending gifts to your friends. Keep those friends coming by inviting them to play as well!

To quench that thirst for Filipino card games, Baraha Tayo is here to cater to your gaming needs! For FREE!
Back to top Go down

Baraha pinoy games sa cellphone
Page 1 of 1